A UVE irá ser representada na “Roundtable: Electric Mobility Industry”, do MIT Portugal (entidade organizadora) por Manuel Reis, associado fundador e Presidente do Conselho Fiscal.
Informação sobre o evento:
9:45 – 10:15 Welcoming Coffee and Registration
10:15 – 10:45 Opening Session
- Manuel Matos (FEUP)
- João Bigotte (FCTUC)
10:45 – 12:30 Session 1: Challenges and Opportunities going forward (5-year perspective)
Introduction to Electric Mobility (Global and National context).
- Nuno Boneville (Mobi.E) – “The Mobi.E network”
- Pedro Silva (EFACEC) – “Electric mobility at Efacec”
- Hugo Maio (EDP) – “Electric Mobility and the role of EDP MOP”
- Frederico Henriques (EMEL) – “Promoting Electric Mobility in Lisbon: EMEL Contributions”
- Manuel Reis (UVE) – “Challenges and opportunities for users”
- Moderator: João Bigotte (FCTUC)
12:30 – 14:00 Lunch and Networking
14:00 – 15:30 Session 2: Research and Technology Development
Presentation of cutting edge R&D projects.
- Douglas Hart (MIT) – “Range extension for EVs”
- André Madureira (INESCTEC) – “Smart Grids and EVs: Results from Research”
- Andreas Würsig (Fraunhofer) – “High Power Lithium Batteries for the E-Mobility”
- Diego Gimenez (FCTUC) – “Optimal location of charging stations in urban areas”
- Moderator: Manuel Matos (FEUP)
15:30 – 17:00 Session 3: Business Models, Public Policies and Incentives
Presentation of innovative frameworks for deploying electrical mobility systems.
- Filipe Araújo (CM Porto) – “ Sustainability in Cities”
- Rene Bohnsack (UCP) – “Business Models for Electric Mobility”
- Gil Ribeiro (Bewegen) – “Bike Sharing Systems and Electric Mobility”
- André Dias (CEiiA) – “Challenges in the deployment of integrated smart electric mobility initiatives in cities”
- Moderator: António Pais Antunes (FCTUC)
17:00 – 17:45 Closing Session
- Carlos Rodrigues (Executive Council of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto)
- Key note: José Mendes (Deputy and Secretary of State for the Environment)
17:45 – 18:30 Coffee and Networking
- João Bigotte (University of Coimbra | CITTA)
- Manuel Matos (University of Porto | INESC TEC)
- Nuno Arantes-Oliveira (University of Lisbon | IN+)
- Jorge Pinho de Sousa (University of Porto | INESC TEC).
|Painel de participantes|